Aim : At the end of course, the student should be able to resolve and explain the different controversies from Mahabharatha
01. Introduction to Scriptures
02. Is Mahabharata a mythology?
03. The advent of Vyasadeva – An enigma
04. Are the births of Pandu, Dhritarashtra and Vidura illicit or legitimate?
05. Kunti and the crime of banishing Karna
06. Draupadi marrying five husbands
07. Ekalavya and the caste system
08. The gambling match
09. The power of a lie
10. Karna - Defending the undefendable
11. Hell to Pandavas and Heaven to Duryodhana and Party?
12. Death of God - Sri Krishna Mortal or Immortal?
Approximate duration : 12 sessions of one and half hour
Reference Material : The Real Side book, Mahabharata.
Enrol at Course (Course fees : 1500 INR)
For enrolling into this course, please check following link,
After every 2 sessions, there shall be online exam of MCQs (optional)
Those who score 80% and above overall, shall get an e-certificate.